Friday 30 November 2012

Al Kareem

Al - Kariim (Most Generous, Most Gracious)


"Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous." (Quran, 27:40).

Al-Karim: The One who is clear from abjectness.
 
Whoever  Asma Allah Dhikr more with this when going to sleep and performed regularly, then Allah will instill into the hearts of Karim's character - wise.
 yaa Kariim People who read as much as 270 times each day will be free at all of their debt.
 Anyone who read astaghfirullaah yaa Kariim often feel safe from the punishment of God and expect His forgiveness